Owner & Founder, Miracle Resources, LLC
Phone 330-777-2003 ext. 100
294 E.Exchange Street
Akron, Ohio 44304
Educator, development, advertising, sales and marketing professional with senior level experience and successful record of advancement results
Background includes the following professional initiatives:
- Fundraising/ Sales Development
- Major gifts/Annual Giving
- Special Events
- Media Campaigns
- Volunteer Development
- Speakers Bureaus
- Education/Sales Training
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Public Speaking/Voiceovers
Instructor at Virginia Marti College of Art & Design:
Recruited by VMCAD to teach Advertising and Promotions, Small Business Management/Entrepreneurship and Salesmanship
- Advertising and Promotions- 2004 to present: Katherine created lesson plans, tests, the final project and an interactive classroom. The students have shared their passion for the class, the advertising industry and event promotions. The challenge of creating their own advertising campaign has been exciting for students and feedback for the class is positive. The evaluations on Katherine from VMCAD staff and students have been excellent.
- Salesmanship- 2005 to present: Katherine created lesson plans, a mentorship program, guest speaker nights, tests, a field experience and sales project. The staff and students reviews have been excellent.
- Small Business Management/ Entrepreneurship-2005 to present: Katherine created an interactive game for students and a mentorship program and new final project that focuses on the student’s career path. Students and staff reviews have been excellent.
As students have needed extra help Katherine has stayed late and came in early to offer free assistance. Katherine has helped a student with a learning disability, who needed tutoring. Katherine meets student’s needs by letting them call anytime they need help. Katherine understands that many students work late night so she accepts calls from students anytime they need help. After graduation students stay in touch with Katherine and she helps them with contracts, interviewing and shares her contacts.
MIRACLE RESOURCES, LLC (MR)
Founder & Owner
- MR is a full service Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising and Fundraising firm.
- MR staff specializes in the consultation and implementation of revenue development for corporations, fundraising campaigns for non-profit organization, media campaigns, sponsorship acquisition, speaker’s bureaus, capital campaigns, special events and major gifts/annual giving.
- Miracle Resources, LLC has a professional staff and has served clients including Dunkin Donuts, Cleveland Clinic and Northwestern Mutual.
- Katherine Miracle created the company concept and built the company from an idea to a full service business that increases awareness and revenue for clients.
- Miracle Resources has created secured over 1 million in free advertising for clients and raised over 10 million in revenue for clients.
- (See www. Miracleresources.com for client list and achievements)
THE MARCH OF DIMES: 1989-2003.
- Promoted 6 times and served 14 years with leading non-profit.
- Recruited, trained and managed three different Boards of Directors.
- Five times “Top Ten Staff” award winner and nationally recognized “Staff Excellence Winner”.
- Corporate sponsorship program creation and acquisition of national and local corporations resulting in over budget success record.
- Award winning special event creation and implementation.
- Award winning volunteer development program creation and implementation.
THE MARCH OF DIMES Executive Director (2001-2003)
- Created and implemented a complete turnaround in Board structure by recruiting and training a new board of diverse top community leaders
- Decreased expenses by $50,000 through strong plan and execution of donations and streamlining projects.
- Leadership, problem solving and creativity led to the securing of beneficiary events, which led the division to year over year consistent growth.
THE MARCH OF DIMES Director of Development – Metro Division (1999-2001)
- Led the Cleveland WalkAmerica to a revenue increase of $119,000.
- Executed Golden Mile event budget $35,000 actual $148,000
- Testimonial event results: Budget $80,000 actual $204,000.
- Re-established MOD relationship with Medical Mutual and handled all arrangements for Joe Namath.
- Created and executed the first Akron Golden Mile recruited William Considine – CEO, Children’s Hospital Medical Center as Honoree, Budget $30,000 actual $65,000.
- Decreased WalkAmerica direct donor benefit expenses by 40%.
- Secured Anthem for $90,000 1998-2000 golf sponsor.
PUBLIC SPEAKING EXPERIENCE:
Katherine Anne Miracle is a professional speaker who engages audiences in tools to increase awareness and revenue. Katherine’s client list includes Huntington Bank, Association of Fundraising Professionals, Deloitte, University of Akron, Summa, US Bank and over 100 corporations and organizations.
PUBLICATIONS: Discovering your Dawn
- B.A. Business Organizational Communications
- B.A. in Theatre Arts The University of Akron – Akron, Ohio & Northwestern University – Evanston, Illinois
- Continuing Education: 170 seminars and course work
- Cleveland Bridge Builders Leadership Development Course 2001
- MBA The University of Phoenix 3.94 GPA
- National Society of Fundraisers (AFP) 1997-Present
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Active member 1999-Present
- Board member Virginia Marti College of Art & Design Foundation
- Cleveland Bridge Builders, June 2000-Present
- Church Capital Campaign June 2008 to present
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Honored as a top ten star performer for WalkAmerica revenue 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 2000
- University of Akron Alumni Award from University Park Development Corporation 2004
- Selected as the Most Valuable Networker by International Referral Network 2005